On Day 2, we spent most of our time in Little Wild Horse Canyon. This has to be one of the neatest hikes I have ever been on. It is a slot canyon that seems to go on forever. It makes a big loop and you actually end up exiting near to where you entered. We did not have time to do the whole thing and just turned back when we needed to. One of my favorite things about this hike is that the entire family can do it.
I love loved it! And I cannot wait to go again, someday, and finish it.
Later that afternoon, we drove over to Goblin Valley. I had never been here before, and the landscape really is incredible! The kids had a great time running, climbing, hiding and playing among the rock formations. We stayed for a couple of hours and finally, hit the road, just as the sun was setting.