Background Template

Saturday, November 30, 2013

St. George With The Reich's

We love spending time with the Reich's.  I met Michele when I was 19 years old in Dental Hygiene School and we have been best friends ever since.  We lucked out when we both got married and our husbands became best friends as well.  When I see a picture like this one it blows me away that we have grown into such a crowd (and this picture doesn't even include Me, Michele and Luke).  Crazy!  And crazy fun.
 

We go to St. George together at least once a year.  This year we left on Thanksgiving night and spent the long weekend there (after which our family traveled on to Disneyland).  As always, we had a great time laughing and bonding and watching Austin get pinned by Mark one more time.



 
We went shopping, took the kids to see the movie "Frozen", spent time climbing at Pioneer Park and explored the lava tubes in Snow Canyon.  We also snuck in a movie and dinner without the kids.  We always say that the Reich's are more than friends.  They are family to us.  They really are.